Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

As I write this on Christmas Eve, I am humbled to think that regardless of income, race, gender, or yes, even marital status, He loves me. He loves you. He came to earth for us.

On this special day, I hope we each take time to reflect on the Savior's birth and life, and remember His atonement heals not only our sins, but also our weaknesses and infirmities (Alma 7:11-12).

Be joyful that He was born, and that He lives. His promises are infinite, and He knows us personally.

Have you see the video site? Here's one...Merry Christmas to our readers, wherever you may be.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But HE wasn't born on December 25th...... if you were referring to the same man tho.. ok I mean Jesus. He wasn't born on December 25th.. we're being screwed..