Thursday, May 22, 2008

All About Kris

Cast of Characters

Kris (me) – Age: 39 (Yikes, the big Four-Oh just around the corner) Born in Phoenix, raised in SLC, moved away for a while but decided I’d rather live by my family and vacation elsewhere than living out of state and spending all my vacation time coming back to Utah. So I’m back and enjoying it.

At the moment, it's a cast of one. Hopefully, I'll have some fun aliases to record soon.

Dating History:

Pretty sporadic. A couple of serious relationships, but often fall into the “friend to all, lover to none” role. Meaning, it seems a lot of guys I like would rather hang out with me than go out with me. I go through spurts of dating quite a bit (usually a series of short relationships or just a date or two with various guys) and then dry spells. It’s been a bit of a draught lately. I thought I’d start this blog as a way to motivate myself to get out there, meet some people, and breathe new life into my social scene.

A bit about me:

I've always had a lot of friends and quality relationships are very important to me. I love living close enough to family to maintain “favorite aunt” status. Some favorite pastimes of mine: traveling, hiking, biking, yoga, reading, movies, game night, or just hanging out and talking with friends. I'd like to think I'm the type of person who will give anything a try.

No comments: