Thursday, May 22, 2008

Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

Cast of Characters (some names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent)

Marcia (me) – a native Northern Californian recently transplanted into the SLC singles scene.

Clue (the guy I’m currently dating) – he chose his own alias. In his words: “if I dump him, he can call me “Clueless.”

BH – we broke up a week before I started dating “Clue” – a bit of a timing complication.

Don (a.k.a. Don) – a good friend who I’ll probably mention from time to time (basically, I liked the alias he chose so I had to include him in the cast).

Chris – my voice of reason.


Dating History:

Currently dating “Clue”
Longest Relationship: roughly ten (yes, ten) years – off and on.
Dating Pattern can best be described as a boomerang…break-ups rarely stick.
Misc. Stuff: Never married, no kids, four serious relationships with four amazing men.
Why I’m Still Single: Read my blog and you tell me.


A bit about me:

I travel a lot for both work and play.
I love waterskiing, camping, backpacking, reading and being at home.
I have an amazing family – parents, grandparents, brothers & sisters, cousins – they’re all great.

No comments: