An interesting thing about this blog is we (the contributing writers) don't really know each other. I think Kris knows or has met everyone now, but I don't know Leah, Bridget or Marnie. We just have the commonality of writing...as well as that single Mormon thing. Anyway, Kris and I thought it might be fun to write a bit about ourselves so here are ten things about me. Kris, Marnie, Bridget and Leah, over to you...
1. I have an amazing family and some of the best friends in the world.
2. My favorite vacations are camping/waterskiing, houseboating/waterskiing or just waterskiing. I love to camp, backpack and sleep outdoors.
3. I’ve been going to Peru every six months to visit and work with the kids at the Sunflower Orphanage. www.sxhu.org
4. I recycle, conserve, and try to buy organic.
5. I always eat my French fries before my burger.
6. I love to wear skirts in the summer, but I’m a fleece-wearing tom-boy at heart.
7. I am freakishly good at doing jigsaw puzzles.
8. I wish I could bring an end to poverty, hunger and pain.
9. I would love to be married with children.
10. I love being single.